Computer Network Services
CHIPS Computer Services provides a wide array of Managed IT Services to help you support your growing technology infrastructure. This ranges from IT Support to Remote Monitoring to Backup Solutions. If there’s an area that we don’t support, we’ll refer you to one of our trusted business partners to consult with you on their services. We pride ourselves on happy clients and a reputation for getting the job done right.
Managed IT Services we provide…
1. IT Service and Support:
- Part of having a business is the need to have IT Services and Support. We help in all aspects of managing your computer network.
- We also connect you with one of our trusted business partners to help you manage your online presence to attract your ideal client.
2. Network Cabling Solutions:
- We install CAT5 and CAT6E Cable lines to support your Network Infrastructure.
- Whatever the situation, Chips can install Voice and Data Cables as well as dedicated Electrical Circuits.
- Our Installers are self-insured, licensed and bonded.
3. Onsite / Remote Monitoring and Support
- Our team delivers onsite and remote support to all client sites. We want to be the first to know when a problem develops.
- With remote monitoring support, it helps leave a greener overall footprint. Some of the day-to-day tasks can be done more efficiently remotely as well as helping the environment.
- Also, our remote support can be worked on after hours to provide less downtime for your company. We offer our after-hours remote support at no additional cost to you.
4. Computer Support & Repair:
- CHIPS can administer, install and configure your computers on your network.
- Upgrades can be performed on or off site.
- Malware and Virus attacks are on the rise. Our team can remove all types of infections as well as help in taking sensible precautions when on the web.
5. Backup and Online Storage:
- We backup the information on your desktops, laptops and servers with our secure HIPAA compliant remote software. Our software is available for both Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- We will also install the backup software on the workstations. Then you identify which files and folders you want to back up based on location or type. You can browse for any and all files you need backed up.
- Any data that’s backed up is encrypted with 256-bit SSL encryption prior to transfer.
- The restore process is quick and easy. If a file is deleted, it can be restored for up to 30 days.
Contact CHIPS Computer Services today for a FREE network evaluation!
Our long list of clients is proof that we are experts in our field and that we’ll go the extra mile to get the job done. We look forward to hearing from your no matter what your technical project may be.